Programming identification of the units, user information fields, read/write memory of the units
Programming keys for vehicles equipped with CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3+ by OBDII or cas/dash plug. Programming mileage stored in CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3+ by OBDII. Read/update ConfData of CAS2/CAS3 by cas/dash plug
- Programming identification of the modules in the vehicle *
- Programming User Information Fields in the electronic modules *
- Read / Write of memory of the electronic control modules *
- Program mileage stored in CAS1, CAS2 and CAS3 by OBDII
- Program keys by OBDII - CAS1, CAS2 and CAS3 systems - support latest versions CAS3 updated in 2013 year
- Key programming for CAS3+ with latest firmware version (ISTA-P 48)
- Read / Update ConfData from CAS1 via OBDII
- Read / Update ConfData from CAS2/CAS3 via dash connector or cas-connector
- Read / Calibrate data stored in different electronic control units by OBDII like ECU, EGS, SGM, JBBF and many others
- Extracting and programming syncrhonization code between ECU and CAS by OBDII
- Ability to works together with transponder programmer
* Not granted for all type of control modules.
New AVDI Interface or activate AMS is required to purchase this special functions.